June 08, 2020
2020 Tour Dates Canceled

Out of the abundance of caution for fans, crew and local staff, we have decided to cancel all current 2020 tour dates. All ticket purchases can be refunded at the point of purchase.

Comments

Gravatar for Yves THIEBAUT

Posted 12 August 2020 at 17:56 by Yves THIEBAUT

I’m in love with you ! well, it’s said! from France

Gravatar for Richard Hansen

Posted 23 July 2020 at 17:43 by Richard Hansen

Happy birthday! Love your music! Hope to see you again singing live again soon.

Gravatar for Gerard Barry

Posted 23 July 2020 at 17:33 by Gerard Barry

Happy birthday Alison July 23rd . The occasion was marked today on Irish national radio . A lovely version of Restless was featured .

Gravatar for Charles Smith

Posted 21 July 2020 at 21:47 by Charles Smith

Alison, your voice is so beautiful that I sit back listening to you and get transported to a different world. I have never heard an angel sing but I believe you would be what an angel would sound like and look like too. When I am feeling low or anxious your beautiful voice relaxes me and I thank you for that. Please be safe during these times and please make another beautiful album.

Gravatar for Bob Hahn

Posted 18 July 2020 at 18:34 by Bob Hahn

Love your music, your singing and your natural beauty!
I hope to see you someday!…
A loyal fan from NEWBERRY , Florida…but a native Illinoisan.
Bob Hahn

Gravatar for Peter Conteh

Posted 11 July 2020 at 04:39 by Peter Conteh

When a person has a good voice they can entertain and move you. But when that same voice is anointed by God it can carry you to heaven , bring healing , hope , vision and completely envelop you in love in the process . That’s what your gift does fo me Alison. Rock on , peace.

Gravatar for Ashley Parloer

Posted 08 July 2020 at 18:02 by Ashley Parloer

I so miss seeing you! I’ve probably been to at least 10 concerts, and we even met you years ago in downtown Greenville South Carolina. Just walking around! Hope you’re able to be back on the road soon.

Gravatar for Trina Walker

Posted 28 June 2020 at 20:23 by Trina Walker

It’s time for coffee ☺️

Gravatar for Mark Dungan

Posted 24 June 2020 at 21:19 by Mark Dungan

Please try to come back to the Palace in Louisville KY . We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravatar for Mark Dungan

Posted 24 June 2020 at 21:19 by Mark Dungan

Please try to come back to the Palace in Louisville KY . We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!