June 08, 2020
2020 Tour Dates Canceled

Out of the abundance of caution for fans, crew and local staff, we have decided to cancel all current 2020 tour dates. All ticket purchases can be refunded at the point of purchase.

Comments

Gravatar for Trina Walker

Posted 28 June 2020 at 20:23 by Trina Walker

It’s time for coffee ☺️

Gravatar for Mark Dungan

Posted 24 June 2020 at 21:19 by Mark Dungan

Please try to come back to the Palace in Louisville KY . We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravatar for Mark Dungan

Posted 24 June 2020 at 21:19 by Mark Dungan

Please try to come back to the Palace in Louisville KY . We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravatar for Joseph Jerminario

Posted 18 June 2020 at 19:53 by Joseph Jerminario

It is better to be saved them sorry. The good Lord shall help us overcome this pandemic and get back to a normal life as much as possible. Until then be safe Allison and Union Station members. 😀

Gravatar for Gerard Barry

Posted 18 June 2020 at 18:27 by Gerard Barry

Hope you’re back touring and recording soon Alison – attended concerts on your last two visits to Dublin 6 . A loyal Irish fan going back many years

Gravatar for Jim C

Posted 14 June 2020 at 02:27 by Jim C

Please let us know when you going back out Alison. I would love to see ya’ll live before I shed this mortal coil.

Gravatar for Mary Ann

Posted 12 June 2020 at 10:25 by Mary Ann

So disappointed to not being able to see you @bluegrasscaverns, understandable though!
Been following you since early 80’s & you’re my ultimate favorite female musician. Never been able to see you live, hoping to see you in the future as the pandemic fades away! Take care & keep singing, love your voice! ❤

Gravatar for Dennis Smalley

Posted 10 June 2020 at 19:12 by Dennis Smalley

I have got a song she would love to do it is compared to whiskey lullaby it’s a long shot, but anybody, I’ll give half of writer royalties, & 60 per cent Publishing. Negotiable.

Gravatar for Mary C, Black

Posted 10 June 2020 at 18:06 by Mary C, Black

What A Shame! I was so looking to see her in Concert.nThis would have been my First Concert I had ever would had been able to go to. Maybe one day,

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 09 June 2020 at 16:39 by Robert Federbush

Please reschedule the dates now for more than a year from now. Give us some hope and something to look forward to.