April 14, 2020
Spring 2020 Tour Postponed

At the recommendation of local and national government authorities, Alison’s Spring Tour will be rescheduled for this Fall.  All tickets will be honored for the new dates and we ask that patrons hold on to those until the new dates are announced.  We anticipate being able to announce the rescheduled tour dates in May and will continue to show respect for the current stay-at-home orders.

Comments

Gravatar for John

Posted 01 June 2020 at 15:07 by John

The Criterion in OKC is not refunding, voice for levelland production full to, please help us get a refund

Gravatar for Robert Barry Federbush

Posted 01 June 2020 at 10:51 by Robert Barry Federbush

My calendar says it is June. This site mentions an update in May. Even if no new info yet, common courtesy would dictate an update to say so.

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 27 May 2020 at 09:30 by Robert Federbush

That is not correct. Ticketmaster is offering refunds if you follow their details. https://www.livenationentertainment.com/ticketrefund/

Gravatar for Robert Barry Federbush

Posted 27 May 2020 at 09:28 by Robert Barry Federbush

Ticketmaster is giving refunds for postponements with very specific rules.

Gravatar for Daniel Picken

Posted 26 May 2020 at 15:10 by Daniel Picken

I understand some people don’t want the shows cancelled. However, according to Ticketmaster, that is the only way that people can get their money back. So for anyone to get their money back, the shows MUST be cancelled. I have never been a fan of Ticketmaster so those of you who do not want the shows cancelled can blame Ticketmaster for not providing refunds to those to want them.

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 26 May 2020 at 11:20 by Robert Federbush

I will wait for 2 years on a postponement on my current tickets. But give those who want one a refund.

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 26 May 2020 at 11:18 by Robert Federbush

HOW DARE YOU SAY TO CANCEL. It is not your business to cancel my ticket. You should just be able to get a refund on your ticket and leave me out of your opinion.

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 26 May 2020 at 11:14 by Robert Federbush

I see a lot of questions and comments here. I do not see one single response. May is almost over.

Gravatar for Jim

Posted 25 May 2020 at 09:45 by Jim

Ok…some folks would like an opportunity to get their $ back, others would like to keep tickets to whenever next show is scheduled….how about offer both to fans…Please make a decision Team Alison! Silence in this instance is not golden!

Gravatar for Robert Federbush

Posted 22 May 2020 at 14:52 by Robert Federbush

Why are you saying to cancel? That impacts more than yourself. You have no right to decide what I am doing with my tickets. I would like to wait for a show until next year in my exact seats. And I would like you to be able to get a refund if you want. My suggestion takes care of all. Yours only takes care of those who want a refund. Please do not let your selfishness influence what happens.